Saturday, April 25, 2009

One Day Anniversary!

Ok, We have been married a whole day! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I know "How sick". We love each other more today than yesterday even! We spoke with our priest, and he is blaming it on the Holy Spirit! Imagine that!

Joking aside, I do feel that the holy spirit has blessed our marriage. I do feel closer to Matt everyday that we are together. He treats me better than I could ever hope for. I am looking forward to our life together. He is my best friend, my partner in crime.

We decided to take family over to the Union Station museum. We had a lot of fun checking out the trains. I was fortunate to have my Grandpa from Phoenix here to visit with us. I wanted to make sure he had a great time on his vacation.

My brother in-law also joined us. It was his first trip to Ogden also, and I think he had a lot of fun. 
 
 Matt and Aaron

Matt and I

Me

Handsome Grandpa!

Now That's a BIG Gun!

No comments:

Post a Comment