Saturday, March 13, 2010

5 Week Puppy update!

                                     Babies Eating their meal (you can picture them moving in one big circle!)


Now, There is NO words to describe how fetching cute that is!





                                                         Playing with mama!


                                                  Sitting on its cute little butty butt!



                    Three more weeks is an impossible amount of time to bring a bundle of fur home!

1 comment:

  1. GINA. I have been so busy lately and was going through my texts to delete a bunch and found found the text you send with you new blog address. I'm so glad I saved it on my phone!!! Like I said, I've been so busy I totaly spaced that you sent it. Love the house, rockies, and the puppies. I WANT ONE TOO!!! I was so good to catch up on what your family is up to. I miss your smile Gina, I just smiled and laughed as I read your blog. I seriously love you. Of all my travels and the people i've met I would have to say that your one of my favorites. I loved it when I was in Ogden. We made it through that hellish nail school together! I'm in vernal ut right now but we may be heading to south dakota soon. I'm hopeing to get a chance to come and visit you if I can. I would love to come and see GINA. Guess we'll see if we really head to South Dakota. I've given you an ear full so i'll stop now :) Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete