Saturday, November 15, 2008

Well, Matt and I are finally going to tie the knot! I am actually excited. I thought I was going to die an old maid. I think that I have finally realized that Matt cant get rid of me, and that I cant get rid of him, no matter how hard we try. Just kidding. Matt and I met 17 years ago in a bowling alley. We have remained friends ever since. We started dating in 2000, and were engaged in 2004. We are best friends, and forever life partners. I couldn't have asked for a better man in my life. We compliment each other - Matt being laid back, and me being a go getter, Matt is the soft spoken one, and Me being the loud one. We are so different, yet so much the same. I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him. Hes such a Dork, but hes "MY" dork, and I love him!

For those who do not know, We have set a date! We will be married on April 24, 2009 at noon at the St. Josephs Catholic Church. We will have invitations sent out soon.
 Saint Joseph's Catholic Church

Colorado - Lakeside Catholic Church

No comments:

Post a Comment